Monday, December 17, 2012

Teaching

I felt crazy enough to belong in a mental asylum. I had carefully thought and prayed the matter over, and I was sure it was what God wanted me to do this year. Still as soon as I said yes, I began wondering if that really was the right choice. Is this really God's will? Or was I misinterpreting the 'signs'? Was it my idea? Was I deceived? These and many other questions filled my mind.

I had just agreed to teach at the Mission School.  I can't say that it's been easy. But it has been worth it. The things I'm learning from these kids (and this experience) far surpass anything I can give them. It as taught me to depend on God more. And though it is discouraging at times, I know it is all for my good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Comments? Questions? Prayer requests? We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...